Bobby Moynihan - Hot Video - Corn Syrup Commercial, 3/12/11

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bobby Moynihan made Tareq Salahi go on a diet



Tareq and Michaele Salahi with Entertainment Tonight's Diane Dimond in the middle. (Courtesy of Kelly Ann Collins/Glittarazzi.com) ...

[We] managed to crack open the Salahis' essential humanity by asking them what they thought about being parodied on "Saturday Night Live" by Kristin Wiig and Bobby Moynihan.

"We both saw how we look, I guess," said Michaele. "I thought they did it well. I guess we do look like that."
"I went on a diet after I saw that," said Tareq.

"You went on a diet and I'm trying to be smarter and pose for less pictures!" said Michaele.

From:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/04/the_salahi_party_what_we_misse.html

Enjoy!

No comments:

Popular Posts