Bobby Moynihan - Hot Video - Corn Syrup Commercial, 3/12/11

Friday, January 1, 2010

Critics love Bobby Moynihan's Snooki impression



ZOË RICE: Seth was off his game tonight, with some of the weakest punchlines all season, but thankfully, the guest appearances were some of the best. I’m desperately avoiding “Jersey Shore,” but I saw Snookie on the Tonight Show, and Bobby Moynihan’s impression was great. I loved how orange he was, and the “Garfield” joke toward the end prompted a sincere chuckle. But oh. Oh Garth and Kat. Please keep coming back!

HOWARD MEGDAL: Strongly disagree on Jersey Shore, though from the moment I first heard about this show, I knew SNL would be parodying it, thus making ridiculous reality show people look- ridiculous.

STEVE MURPHY: ... Bobby Moynihan kicked some a$$ as Snookie, a really hilarious, spray-tanned impression. Plus… back-abs. Classic.



Excerpt from:
http://perpetualpost.com/?p=4130
===================

Enjoy!

No comments:

Popular Posts